An estimated 1 in 133 Americans, or about 1% of the population, has celiac disease. With this statistic, restaurants have a duty to accommodate those dietary needs. Here at Me Jana, not only do we accommodate these needs, but we go above and beyond to create delicious meals catered to your dietary needs. We didn’t just stop there though, we created a Gluten Free Lunch and Gluten Free Dinner menu, taking into consideration your taste buds and the variety of foods you crave!
Here are five mouth-watering items from our Gluten Free Menus.
- THYME FRIES: Mix one of the world’s healthiest herbs with one of the most delicious snacks, what do you get? Our Thyme Fries of course! ‘Nuff said.
- FALAFEL: An authentic Lebanese must try made with fried chickpeas & fava beans croquettes, tahini, tomato, parsley, mint. But you knew that didn’t you? What you didn’t know is that these falafel or unlike any you’ve ever tasted.
- BRANZINO: Deboned or filet, baked with rosemary, lemon, garlic, wine…Do I have you salivating yet or should I keep going?
- BABA GHANOUJ: What we like to call, the long lost best friend of hummus. It’s also a dip and has the same color and texture as hummus, but different ingredients. (Fun fact, Baba in Arabic means Dad!)
- MAKANEK: Germany meets Lebanon, they go on a date, have an amazing time, make adorable sausage babies, and call them Makanek!